Duration: 4 days or 6 days
Price: 2.400€ VAT ex vat or 3.495€ with Yellow Belt Certification
- 16, 17 February (Yellow Belt), 16, 17, 23 & 24 March 2017 – Brussels
- 28, 29 September (Yellow Belt), 19, 20, 26 & 27 October 2017 – Brussels – link to French dates
Subsidies: 50% in BrusselsSubscription or Quote
BPM: Business Process Management Training
This 6 day Business Process Management training + exam seeks to increase your Process Management capabilities through a multi-disciplinary approach taught by our experts with the most hands-on experience in implementing, evaluating and monitoring actual BPM business cases.
This course is aligned with BPM CBOK and will allow you to pass the exam.
Training Objectives : learn to
- Develop a business process management framework
- Establish an organizational capacity maturity model
- Modeling and documenting processes (BPMN)
- Analyze and reorganize processes
- Pilot and manage process performance
- Evaluate the maturity level of your process management projects
- Support the implementation of the BPM approach in the company
This program is designed to provide all the tools and attitudes anyone needs to understand and execute the managerial aspects such as designing and governing BPM strategies. Are also included operational aspects for modeling, analyzing, improving, optimizing and automating day-to-day processes.
We seek to address the glaring BPM skills gap that is currently being filled by a select few who cannot implement the right methodologies and practices to all the companies and businesses who need it. Our goal is to create business process management experts, champions and gurus steeped in both lore and practice in real-world cases.
Our customized and specialized training practical and very pedagogical. We always work on business games and cases to illustrate concepts. Our cases can also be tailored to your industry and specific project to help you understand how to apply methodologies and strategies.Subscription or Quote
Our offer consists of a 4 day training at 2.400€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the BPM exam . It contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch. (Training dates see here under).
Our training use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative, involving problem solving, role-playing and serious games. They offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Business Process Management Training Program
Day 1 : Business Architecture
- Objectives of a BPM approach
- BPM vs Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to DMAIC project management
- Process frameworks: different levels of representation and process cutting criterias
- Case studies of architectures and organizations to be modeled
- Organizational models
- Business case: Organization to be redefined
Day 2 : Business Process Modeling
- Process diagrams and representation models
- Study of BPMN notation
- Other representation models: IDEF0, UML, SIPOC, VSM
- BPM technology and modeling tools (Mega, Aris, …)
- Business case : Process to model
Day 3 : Business Process Reengineering
- Analysis of malfunctions in processes
- Process Mining Tools
- Principles of process reengineering and patterns of process reorganization
- Introduction to process simulation
- Business case : Process to reorganised
Day 4 : Business Process Management
- Process management system and principles
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Models of organizational maturity (CMM)
- Evaluation of organizational maturity (audits and evaluation grids)
- Deployment and governance of a BPM approach
Other Training Programs (on demand)
BPM training program (Process Performance Management)
Introduction to BPM and process performance management
Exploring the core principles and practices of business process management, this course gives the basic learner a framework and history as foundations for further learning.
This course also gives overviews of the current technologies associated with BPM as well as the most modern methods and tools. To cap off the course, various case studies are put forth for perusal and introductory learning.
With this course, participants will gain knowledge, skills and attitudes for the underlying principles of BPM. These principles will help them understand how to develop strategies for BPM projects.
They will also understand how to implement, run, monitor and measure the progress of BPM projects. Lastly, conflict resolution and overcoming resistance in organizations is taught to help them ease companies into the transformative change.
Designing Your BPM Approach
We approach this part of training as the start of the business game. We customize the learning to your industry or case and provide you with the tools to determine which approach is best.
The course covers BPM, frameworks, methodologies and techniques, implementing projects and mapping the next steps.
Business Process Identification Analysis and Improvement
For intensive learners who want to gain in-depth knowledge and skills, this structured approach gives you the tools and techniques needed to identify processes, analyze processes, improve flow and identify pitfalls.
Dealing mostly with the phases of BPM, this part walks participants through a general view of BPM and lets them go through all the tiers of BPM understanding.
Detailed Program :
- Lean vs Six Sigma
- Context and Six Sigma origins
- Lean Six Sigma & BPM Organization
- DMAIC / DFLSS / DMO
- BPM & Lean Six Sigma Project selection
- Role and importance of the Define Phase
- Identification of key processes in the organization
- Voice of the Customer
- KANO model
- Establishment of a Six Sigma project team
- Lean Six Sigma project charter
- Introduction to Statistics
- Basic definitions
- Histogram, statistical distributions and normal law
- Determination of KPI’s
- Data Types
- Data collection and sampling plan
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA – Metrology elements)
- Baseline performance – Process Capability
- Documentation of the process
- Plan of control
- Steering Dashboard process & KPI’s
- Control Elements Statistical Process
- Cross Key Management Process
- Project documentation
- Project closure
Business Process Modeling & Reengineering Training (BPR & BPMN)
Modeling with BPMN
Using the official industry standard for modeling and designing diagrams, this part introduces you to process modeling and the history of BPMN.
BPMN 2.0 has been incorporated into popular modeling software. Our training program is designed to give you capabilities for modeling basic control-flow, organizations and data, advanced control-flow, events and exceptions, processes and conventions.
Business Process Technology
Depending on your industry and company, you can be exposed to technologies that support BPM. Included in this course is how to understand BPM systems, executing process models, value propositioning, process mining and how to start your projects.
Business Process Modeling & BPM technologies
- Positioning and scope of the process
- Architecture and business process frameworks
- Process representation models (SIPOC, VSM, flowcharts, UML, …)
- Modeling with BPMN
- BPM technology and modeling tools
Business Process Reengineering
- Positioning and history of BPR
- Business Process Reengineering framework
- Technical and process analysis tools
- Principles reengineering of processes and process design patterns
- Maturity Model (CMM)
- BPM Governance and Organization
- Deployment of the approach: success factors and best practices
Target Audience :
- Business Architects, Enterprise Architects and Process Architects
- Business Analysts and Process Analysts
- Continuous improvement managers Responsables de l’amélioration continue
- Green Belts or Black Belts willing to grow their tool kit and skills
Context and positioning:
- Services & Industry
- Need to redefine and reorganize processes in the context of business transformation or change management
- Need to improve dysfunctional processes
- Need for process IT automation
- Need to monitor process performance
Prerequisites: None. However, it is recommended that you have completed the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Subscription, information, quote or expert call back.
Do you need more information ? Call us: 02/206.10.82Subscription or Quote