Duration: 6 days
- 2400€ ex vat Six Sigma Green Belt
- 3.495€ ex vat Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- (in option) 1.500€ ex vat for practical project coaching & mentoring.
- 16, 17, 23, 24 February, 9, 10 March 2017 (Brussels) – 4 places left
- 28, 29 September, 5, 6, 12 & 13 October 2017 (Brussels) – link to French agenda
Subsides: Région Bruxelles & Chèques Formation Wallonie
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification in Brussels
An interactive workshop to discover how Lean management refers to process optimization and waste elimination; and how Six Sigma projects are connected to quality improvement and client satisfaction.
- Use Lean Management principles to identify waste in order to design faster and responsive processes
- Use Six Sigma to improve customer satisfaction by delivering quality on a consistent basis
- Prepare you to deal with operational excellence, process management, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction issues
Short explanation of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program
- Understand Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Support of Lean projects focused on waste reduction, process improvement, operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Support of Six Sigma projects to improve quality and customers satisfaction
- Follow-up of DMAIC circle: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control
- Work in or with a Lean Six Sigma team
- Escalade information to Black Belts
After this 6 day program you will pass the certification exam and act like a certified IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt member.
Our offer consists of a 6-day training at 3495€ (ex VAT) to prepare you to pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam (Six Sigma Green Belt in 4 days also possible). It contains the handbook, reading materials, exam, certification, beverages and light lunch. (Training dates see here under)
Our training and business games use teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants. Their contents are specifically tailored to the training goals and the participants. Our teaching methods are both participatory and collaborative, involving problem solving, role-playing and serious games. They offer motivating challenges and stimulate participants to invest in their training.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program
This Green Belt training is a structured and disciplined management method based on process improvement targeting quality. We will teach you a method that aims at reducing the risk of going outside of the client’s expectations by delivering perfect products and services on a consistent basis. It will focus on all types of processes owing to organization complexity and process internalization.
This training is divided into two parts. The lean management part (2 days) of the training refers to value preservation focusing on eliminating non-value added (waste) resources or activities. The Six Sigma part (4 days) is a set of techniques and tools used for process improvement.
Part 1 – Lean Thinking (Business Game) – 2 days
Kicking off with a little story about Lean principles and TPS (Toyota Production System) shows you the Eastern way of thinking in improving processes. The two days are focused on a Lego Serious Play Production Plant Business Game helping you to understand Lean tools like the Value Stream Map. In this part you will understand value preservation focusing on eliminating non-value added resources or activities (waste) and a set of techniques and tools used for process improvement.
• Lean Philosophy, History and Context
• Lean and Theory of Constraints
• Lean Roadmap
• Analysis of customer value
• Value added and non value added
• The 8 types of waste
• Case: Simulation Lean (part 1)
• Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
• Flow value
• Line Balancing and Takt time
• Feed Little pulled and law
• Kanban, safety stock and
• Case: Simulation Lean (part 2)
• Poka Yoke
• 5S and Visual Management
• SMED and time reduction
• Kaizen (Kaikaku)
• 5 Why, A3 management
Part 2 – Six Sigma and the organization – 4 days
In this Six Sigma part you will discover the aims of reducing the risk of going outside of the client’s quality expectations by delivering perfect products and services on a consistent basis.
All organizations cope with challenges of getting profitable so they stay in business. How to deal with it? This section presents you key concepts and underlying Six Sigma model so you will understand Six Sigma approach and benefits.
- Presentation and key concepts (value, 5S, theory of constraints, DFSS, QFD, DFMEA, PFMEA,…)
- DMAIC model (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
A – Define
This section defines the project management process for the Green Belt improvement project and the issues tackled by the Green Belt project team.
- Process management (survey, focus group, interview, CTQ, QFD,…)
- Project management basics (Gantt chart, CPM, PERT,…)
- Management and planning tools (affinity diagram, interrelationship diagraph, tree diagram, prioritization matrix, matrix diagram, PDPC, activity network diagram,…)
- Business results (DPU, RTY, COPQ, DPMO, FMEA, RPN)
- Team dynamics and performance (brainstorming, NGT, multi-voting,…)
B – Measure
This section provides you with measuring tools and techniques so you will be likely to quantify your process effectiveness.
- Process analysis and documentation (SIPOC,…)
- Probability and statistics (central limit theorem, confidence intervals, control charts,…)
- Data collection and summarization (stem-and-leaf plot, box-and-whisker plot, run chart, scatter diagram, Pareto chart,…)
- Probability distributions (normal, binomial, Poisson, chi-squarre, Student, Fischer distributions,…)
- Measurement system analysis (GR&R,…)
- Process capability and performance
This section teaches you how to isolate key pieces of information, from former measuring tools, that are critical to explain your process effectiveness.
- Exploratory data analysis (p-value,…)
- Hypothesis testing (type I and ll errors, significance, ANOVA, chi-squarre,…)
D- Improve and Control
This section focusses on tools and techniques enabling you to improve and control your processes.
- Design of Experiments (DOE,…)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC, control chart, people and moving range, median,…)
- Solution implementation and validation (brainstorming, FMEA and F-test, t-test,…)
- Control plan
Who are our clients?
We partner with clients from the private, public, and non-profit sectors in Belgium and abroad to develop their Lean Six Sigma skills, address their most critical quality and process improvement issues. Our customized consulting, learning and development approach implements the Lean Six Sigma insights at all levels of your organization. This ensures you to achieve sustainable continuous improvement in your efficiency, quality, people, cost, customer satisfaction and revenue issues.
Our service extends beyond our work: we promote the exchange of expertise between our consultants and your organization. We believe that co-creation between us is key to the success of your operational excellence challenges. Through the development of these synergies, we ensure your people to master Lean Six Sigma philosophy and to run it afterwards.
- Persons from diverse operational functions (quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering,…)
- Persons having experience or interests in Lean, Six Sigma, operational excellence, process management and continuous improvement
- Managers, Project Managers and Innovators
- Groups from 5 to 12 people. In English
Subscription, information, quotation or expert call back.
Call us directly and get our experts on the phone: 02/206.10.82